Program Overviewabout the collaborative accelerator
Circular Board is a virtual accelerator for women entrepreneurs that builds a foundation for growth by creating clarity of purpose, establishing strategic partnerships, and providing access to capital – the three areas women struggle with most in establishing hyper-growth businesses. We’ve brought together a curated group of the world’s most sought-after mentors, investors who believe in the leadership potential of women, and strategic partners who serve as gateways to accelerated growth. The 12-week experience culminates in Virtual Demo Day, but you’ll be supported long into the future through our Alumni Circles, rotating peer advisory boards who challenge your model, commit to the success of your business, and hold you accountable to achieve your vision.
How It Worksour blueprint for growth
Apply for the Accelerator
We accept all types of women into our program, and have only two requirements: you must have an idea that scales, and be personally committed to growth. We’re a competitive program, and we’re looking for women who want to impact change.
Meet Your Circle
Each founder joins a Circle, a group of ten women that serves as your personal advisory board throughout the accelerator. You’ll also gain access to industry leading mentors, growth blueprints, virtual events, startup investors and partner perks.
Demo Day & Beyond
The 12-week Circular Board culminates in Virtual Demo Day, an online pitch to investors, mentors, and strategic partners. We’ll keep the support going indefinitely by inviting all alumni to join quarterly, rotating Circles of ten to build your network and accelerate your growth.
Circular Board is a collaborative accelerator for aspirational women entrepreneurs with scalable business concepts and a commitment to growth.
click to apply
Our primary goal at the Circular Board is to build a solid foundation for growth. We’ll work with founders, advise on business models, and pool our resources to position your startup for market domination. The next Circular Board cohort runs September 5, 2016 through November 23, 2016. See below for a snapshot overview of our weekly agenda.
- Week One: Craft Your Vision
- Clarify your value proposition, and lay the foundation for all future business activities.
- Week Two: Define Your Solution
- Even when the answer seems obvious, you might be surprised to find a better way with this simple framework.
- Week Three: Validate Your Product/Pivot
- Talk to customers, test your model, and validate (or change) your offering.
- Week Four: Manage Your Money
- Build your revenue model, assess funding opportunities, and project cash flow.
- Week Five: Develop Your Brand
- Write your brand story, and craft an identity that speaks to your target audience.
- Week Six: Build a Following
- Outline your marketing campaign, structure a launch, and create a list of followers who believe in your business.
- Week Seven: Establish Partnerships
- Scale faster with partners that support your vision, build credibility and open new markets.
- Week Eight: Understand the Legalities
- Protect intellectual property and ensure legal compliance.
- Week Nine: Benchmark Your Progress
- Track metrics, implement analytics tools, and quantify your achievements.
- Week Ten: Design Your Deck
- Summarize your vision and strategy in a slide deck designed to attract customers, employees, partners, and investors.
- Week Eleven: Prepare Your Pitch
- Perfect your storytelling and implement strategies to engage your audience.
- Week Twelve: Virtual Demo Day
- Pitch your business to entrepreneurs, mentors, partners and investors.
submit your application(click to apply)